Friday, May 02, 2008

hi,
fantastic news?!?!!!!
but before i saw anything, please listen to this song, its VERY nice =)http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCSe66pWNmc
(i have tried playing it but somehow that old piano i have at home sounds like crap, it is not my playing)


anyway, the post i posted in dotasg to look for a team for evo competition finally brought back some good news hehe
im joining team horo!!!!
although i have never heard of them before, i had fun playing a game with them just now.
WE WON. MUAHHAHAHA
my sand king is quite shuai, even though the kills-death ratio is *faint
i can blink in, burrow 2, epic
(up till now, i am still shuai)
.
.
.
.
and get no kills when they're both dead.
life of a sandking (yes i can sense u snk players nodding your heads xD)


tomorrow i am going to evo to train with them!
this is like my first ever time meeting strangers online, and no, i am not very excited about it.
what if they put me in a bag and sell me off to thailand after chopping off my legs and arms...
......
on the other note, i dont think they know i am a girl. LOL
HAHAHHAHAHHA i hope they dont, so i can see their faces when they see me.
i hope i perform well tomorrow, i have to skip my rock climbing training to go evo, and also because they wouldnt even regret about asking me.
damn, this is like going on a first date for the first time zzzz.....

okie bye i think im gonna go read my book, mass replaying Kiss the rain* and River flows in you* makes me want to re-read Twilight again.
i heard they're making it into a movie!!!
totally cant wait.



you people better go read up on that book, its VERY VERY VERY romantic, and because, thats all i am going to talk about(if i ever update) for the next 5 months.

tata~

No comments: